Vacancy: Lindy-Hop teacher at AlgoRhythm
AlgoRhythm is looking for new Lindy-Hop teachers (leaders, followers or switchers)!
At AlgoRhythm we believe that everyone can learn to dance, and everyone can learn to lead and follow, as long as we give students a good experience in our classes.
- You’re a good Lindy-Hop dancer
- You love nerding out about how the dance works
- You have good social skills
- You’re good at reflecting on your own behavior, and want to learn about didactics
- Teacher experience is not required, but a plus
- You have affinity with our approach; we value inclusivity, transparency and good teaching skills above all
- Good English speaking skills, Dutch is not required (but doesn’t hurt either)
- Lots of independence within the organisation (we work with Holacracy)
- Market conform compensation for teaching hours (€ 25,- an hour)
- Teacher training and dance training with the whole team, and team outings
- Use our studio for your own training anytime it’s not rented out
Before you definitely become a AlgoRhythm teacher, you go through the following steps:
- An introductory teacher training
- Teaching one or more classes with our experienced teachers (paid)
- Intermediate teacher training
If after this we want to work with you and you with us, you’re hired!
Contact us before the 1st of August: